Friday, December 17, 2004

sea monkeys

As the ouzo works its magic and I descend into the reverie that only Friday night and the realisation that i am freed of the shackles of gainful employment for the next two days can bring, my thoughts turn to sea monkeys, as they do. This is largely due to my good mate, Tom, who recently underwent a traumatic experience when his sea monkey eggs failed to hatch. When I was a child and utterly hooked on Superman comics, I remember reading advertisements for them in the comics each month. I dreamed of having my own nuclear family swimming around in my bedroom and cursed the backwardness of parochial England for not selling them in Woolworths Could anybody out there in cyberland tell me, what the hell are they? Are they baby shrimps, frogs, what? Enquiring minds need to know.

Thank you in advance.

As ever, kalhnyxta se olous, kala Xristougenna, Nadolig Llawen and have a great Christmas,

Jamie

1 Comments:

At 3:34 pm, Blogger  said...

As the ouzo works its magic, regular spelling and punctuation go straight out the window!

I had finally managed to move, to get over it all, and here you come to open the old wounds. Thanks a lot, man.

Everything you need to know about Sea Monkeys can be found in the three links found in the "Instant-Pet" post of my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home