Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Xronia polla

Ach, I am back. Xronia polla blogosphere and thank you Helion for your kind comments. England was fine this time.The colours in England in spring are amazing. I know that's nostalgic trash 'cos the colours in every country are amazing in spring, but ex-pats are allowed a little extra nostalgia.
I am now back in front of the computer, somewhat the worse for wear after a fine evening last night with anatomy of melancholy. Sorry we never actually got round to watching the DVD, anatomy, but I've made a copy so we can do it some other night. I thought our rendition of Theos An Einai was exquisite by the way, though I suspect the neighbours were less enamoured of it. Never mind. I am usually a nice quiet neighbour, so I'm sure they will indulge me this once.

Have fun.

Kalhnyxta se olous sas, nos da i chi gyd and good night, each.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 am, Blogger  said...

See what happens? After the fourth or fifth ouzo and some Goran Bregovic, the neighbours start throwing shoes.

I only have vague recollections of the mp3-karaoke night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home